Greetings - We hope you and your loved ones are staying healthy and remaining vigilant during these unprecedented and uncertain times. We have been closely monitoring the COVID-19 updates through the CDC as well as Texas's recommendations and our local guidelines. We will all get through this together and be better for it.
While we take steps to protect our clients and staff,our team is excited to provide online help to our clients!
• Effective Tuesday 03.24.20 we are moving all intake, admissions,group and individual services to virtual format through through April 15 while we will maintain our regular schedule
• Each group has its own virtual room to gather, and each member of the clinical staff has a dedicated online room to offer private HIPAA compliant support.
• We are still actively admitting clients with fully screened oversight and communication with our Intake specialist and Clinical Director
• We're working closely with our clinical staff, clients, and respective families and utilizing HIPPA compliant telehealth services.
• We will continue to adhere to all regulations and strive to maintain the clinical integrity of our programs
• Referral sources will be notified if any person in our services is unable to participate for any reason
• The situation is changing daily and at times hourly. Feel free to contact us directly for any questions, we’re here to help and to continue providing the highest quality of care to each person seeking treatment.
When individuals seek addiction help, they often have to choose between outpatient and residential treatment. At Woodlands Recovery Centers, we offer both. However, we find that people get the most out of their rehab experience when they work through both of these programs. Below is a little more information about our residential program.
What Is Residential Treatment?
Residential treatment is a rehab program in which people live at the rehab center 24/7. It differs greatly from outpatient care, in which they return home at the end of the day. In either case, they have access to the same services. For example, both residential and outpatient clients participate in our family, individual and group therapy sessions.
Why Should People Start With Residential Care?
When people first enter rehab at Woodlands Recovery Centers, they often prefer to start with outpatient rehab. These programs look good because they’re cheaper than residential care. In addition, most people like the idea of living at home during treatment.
However, the biggest drawback to outpatient treatment is that it gives people too much freedom. When individuals first enter recovery, it’s easy to relapse. If they have too much freedom, they might relapse and have to start treatment all over again—not to mention they run a much bigger risk of overdose.
With residential programs, individuals live in a drug-free environment. At Woodlands Recovery Centers, we remove the temptation to use drugs altogether. We help our clients stay on the path to sobriety. Once they complete residential rehab, graduating to outpatient treatment is a great option.
Benefits of Residential Care
There are many great benefits of choosing a residential program. The first and most important is that it removes people from negative influences. Most of the negative aspects in people’s lives come from friends and family. When they live around these influences, it’s hard for them to change.
Residential rehab also gives people access to professional help 24 hours a day, seven days a week. With outpatient programs, they only have access to help when they’re at the facility. During the early stages of rehab, it’s important to be able to get help quickly.
Living at Woodlands Recovery Centers also helps our clients build a strong support system. Addiction isn’t something that just goes away. People have to continue fighting it their whole lives. Having a reliable support system can make this fight less daunting.
Residential care gives people access to daily counseling too. In most cases, outpatient programs don’t require therapy every day. Instead, clients meet with their therapists a few times a week depending on their specific needs.
Get Residential Rehab at Woodlands Recovery Centers
Woodlands Recovery Centers offer residential treatment with a customized treatment plan for every client. We make sure that the services that we provide truly fit their needs. During residential care, they have access to all of our services, including: