Greetings - We hope you and your loved ones are staying healthy and remaining vigilant during these unprecedented and uncertain times. We have been closely monitoring the COVID-19 updates through the CDC as well as Texas's recommendations and our local guidelines. We will all get through this together and be better for it.
While we take steps to protect our clients and staff,our team is excited to provide online help to our clients!
• Effective Tuesday 03.24.20 we are moving all intake, admissions,group and individual services to virtual format through through April 15 while we will maintain our regular schedule
• Each group has its own virtual room to gather, and each member of the clinical staff has a dedicated online room to offer private HIPAA compliant support.
• We are still actively admitting clients with fully screened oversight and communication with our Intake specialist and Clinical Director
• We're working closely with our clinical staff, clients, and respective families and utilizing HIPPA compliant telehealth services.
• We will continue to adhere to all regulations and strive to maintain the clinical integrity of our programs
• Referral sources will be notified if any person in our services is unable to participate for any reason
• The situation is changing daily and at times hourly. Feel free to contact us directly for any questions, we’re here to help and to continue providing the highest quality of care to each person seeking treatment.
Before you can start the rehab process, it’s important that you seek detox first. In fact, professional detox sets a strong foundation on which you can build the rest of your rehab experience. At Woodlands Recovery Centers, we know the importance of detox and offer detox programs to get you started. We want to help you through the rehab process from start to finish.
What Are Detox Programs?
How Do They Help?
Detox programs help you remove toxins from your body safely. When you take drugs for an extended period, the drugs leave behind toxins. Detoxing is the process of processing these toxins out of the body.
Unfortunately, you end up experiencing withdrawal symptoms when you stop taking drugs after a prolonged period. The symptoms are typically intense and can make you relapse before all of the toxins leave your system.
Medical detox programs such as those at Woodlands Recovery Centers give you the best chance of recovery. We can help you avoid relapse and detox safely. Detoxing properly can help you set the stage for a successful rehab experience.
Detox and Rehab in the Same Location
Few rehab centers offer both detox and rehab. Usually, they want you to seek detox elsewhere. In fact, most facilities won’t even see you until you undergo detox. Because of that, you have to transfer from a detox center to a rehab center to get comprehensive care.
At Woodlands Recovery Centers, we understand that detox and rehab are just two sides of the same coin. The rehab process isn’t complete without finishing both phases of treatment. We also understand that transferring between two facilities can be time-consuming and stressful. We offer both services so that you can receive the entire rehab experience in one location.
Detoxing Is Important
Detox is extremely important to the success of a rehab program. People who don’t undergo proper detox are more likely to relapse than those who do. Likewise, people who detox but don’t seek rehab are just as likely to relapse.
The key to success is to undergo both detox and rehab. Both programs teach techniques to avoid relapse after treatment.
However, trying to detox alone is dangerous. Some drugs cause severe withdrawal symptoms that, in some cases, lead to deadly complications. Expert detox services monitor the situation to avoid potentially fatal problems.
Seek Detox and Rehab Help at Woodlands Recovery Centers
Are you ready to start your journey toward sobriety? Woodlands Recovery Centers have everything that you need to start. Our goal is to help you get clean and stay clean. Some different drug addiction treatment programs that we offer include:
At Woodlands Recovery Centers, we offer rehab and detox services. When you look to us for treatment, you don’t have to worry about transferring facilities in the middle of it. We can help you every step of the way.
Our facility sits on nearly 26 acres of land to ensure privacy and comfort during your stay.
Don’t attempt detox alone.
Learn what it takes to overcome addiction the safe way.
Reach out to Woodlands Recovery Centers today at (855) 752-3377 for more information.