Greetings - We hope you and your loved ones are staying healthy and remaining vigilant during these unprecedented and uncertain times. We have been closely monitoring the COVID-19 updates through the CDC as well as Texas's recommendations and our local guidelines. We will all get through this together and be better for it.
While we take steps to protect our clients and staff,our team is excited to provide online help to our clients!
• Effective Tuesday 03.24.20 we are moving all intake, admissions,group and individual services to virtual format through through April 15 while we will maintain our regular schedule
• Each group has its own virtual room to gather, and each member of the clinical staff has a dedicated online room to offer private HIPAA compliant support.
• We are still actively admitting clients with fully screened oversight and communication with our Intake specialist and Clinical Director
• We're working closely with our clinical staff, clients, and respective families and utilizing HIPPA compliant telehealth services.
• We will continue to adhere to all regulations and strive to maintain the clinical integrity of our programs
• Referral sources will be notified if any person in our services is unable to participate for any reason
• The situation is changing daily and at times hourly. Feel free to contact us directly for any questions, we’re here to help and to continue providing the highest quality of care to each person seeking treatment.
Drug withdrawal symptoms are nothing to take lightly. Most of them make people feel so uncomfortable that they relapse simply to feel normal again. However, some drug side effects go beyond discomfort. One example is alcohol withdrawal symptoms. Most Dangerous Alcohol Withdrawal Symptoms People experience a wide range of withdrawal symptoms when they stop drinking…
Did you know that over 15 million people have alcoholism? Because of how easy it is to access this drug, many people take for granted how dangerous it can be. Developing this disease takes very little time and can be deadly for those who reach the chronic stages of alcoholism. If you’re wondering if…