Greetings - We hope you and your loved ones are staying healthy and remaining vigilant during these unprecedented and uncertain times. We have been closely monitoring the COVID-19 updates through the CDC as well as Texas's recommendations and our local guidelines. We will all get through this together and be better for it.
While we take steps to protect our clients and staff,our team is excited to provide online help to our clients!
• Effective Tuesday 03.24.20 we are moving all intake, admissions,group and individual services to virtual format through through April 15 while we will maintain our regular schedule
• Each group has its own virtual room to gather, and each member of the clinical staff has a dedicated online room to offer private HIPAA compliant support.
• We are still actively admitting clients with fully screened oversight and communication with our Intake specialist and Clinical Director
• We're working closely with our clinical staff, clients, and respective families and utilizing HIPPA compliant telehealth services.
• We will continue to adhere to all regulations and strive to maintain the clinical integrity of our programs
• Referral sources will be notified if any person in our services is unable to participate for any reason
• The situation is changing daily and at times hourly. Feel free to contact us directly for any questions, we’re here to help and to continue providing the highest quality of care to each person seeking treatment.
You’ve probably heard the terms “opioids” and “opiates” a lot in the media. The country is in the middle of a drug epidemic, and these drugs are at the center. While you might think that these terms refer to the same drugs, they’re slightly different. Knowing the differences between opioids vs opiates can help you…
Heroin is a highly addictive drug, and withdrawal can be a challenging process. With professional support and medical attention, heroin withdrawal symptoms can be easier to manage and less uncomfortable. While you can’t skip over withdrawal altogether, there are ways to avoid or minimize some of the worst symptoms. Combating Dehydration Dehydration is one of…